Univ.-Doz. Dr. rer. nat. Patricia Ruiz
- Studied biology in Madrid (Spain) and Salzburg (Austria)
- PhD at the Basel Institute for Immunology in Basel (Switzerland)
- EMBO and Marie Curie fellow at the Max-Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin (Germany)
- Group leader at the Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics in Berlin
- Professor at the Center for Cardiovascular Research at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Lead Scientific Affairs at Metanomics Health GmbH, Berlin
- Head Research Department, Dean's Office, Medical School, Technische Universität Dresden (Germany)
- Head Research Department Research and Academic Affairs, Brandenburg Medical School Theodor Fontane (Germany)
- Certified coaching training at Coaching Spirale GmbH, Berlin
Both coaching and mentoring place self-determination and individual responsability firmly in the foreground.
Strict confidentiality is observed as a matter of course.
Note that, although coaching and mentoring may also lead to some emotional unburdening, they are not psychotherapeutic measures and cannot replace these where such measures are required.